Recanter: who can call AMINU WALLI TO ORDER?

<<

Femiseye

Post Mon Oct 25, 2010 11:23 pm

Recanter: who can call AMINU WALLI TO ORDER?

Base on the above captioned headline written some days ago after the incident that happened at the venue of the noble football match organized by the Nigeria embassy in Beijing to celebrate Nigeria Jubilee anniversary , I sincerely regret whatever damages or inconvenience the purported story might have caused the office of our Honorable (Nigeria) Ambassador to China & former Nigeria Permanent Representative to the United Nation.

The Ambassador Alhaji Aminu Bashir Wali has been able to explain in details the comments he issued few weeks he resumed office concerning the Nigeria community in china and his explanation shows he never aim to disregard or condemn the Nigerians residents in china.

On the issue of the organized soccer match the embassy has appeal to the Nigerian community in Beijing to try organize a well arranged community that would promote unity and understanding among Nigerians and Nigerians descents residing in Beijing china so that their would be better communication between the Nigerian community and the Embassy.

Despite the unruly attitude of the aggrieved Nigerian community in Beijing at the venue of the cancelled soccer match, the embassy has not use this issue to refute their official assignment to the Nigeria community in Beijing.

I hereby on behalf of all Nigerian community in Beijing China tender our heartfelt apology to the Ambassador, all diplomats, directors from Nigeria and all honorable guests present at the venue of the cancelled match.

LONG LIVE NIGERIAN COMMUNITY IN BEIJING
<<

Wole

Post Tue Oct 26, 2010 6:25 am

Re: Recanter: who can call AMINU WALLI TO ORDER?

I did not hear any concrete explanation from Ambassador Alhaji Aminu Bashir Wali why he hired Non-Nigerians to pose as Nigerians.
“Zero Accountability”
Not defined by levels, classified by elevating heights.
<<

Femiseye

Post Tue Oct 26, 2010 9:02 am

Re: Recanter: who can call AMINU WALLI TO ORDER?

The Ambassador is a good listener , he has listened to us .... He has also made us to realize our mistakes as well and awaken us on how we could resolve issue without violence . He is a peaceful and experience man believe me ...

Return to Beijing Faajihouse