WEEKEND SOCCER AT LIDU

<<

Femiseye

Post Sun Oct 24, 2010 4:21 am

WEEKEND SOCCER AT LIDU

7.30PM TONIGHT AT LIDU FIELD .. PEACE ON TO US ALL .....
CARLOS - ANNOUNCER
<<

Allen Jay

Post Sun Oct 24, 2010 8:01 am

Re: WEEKEND SOCCER AT LIDU

The only goal i set up my mind striving for in Beijing is unity among Nigerians of any tribes "Though there are many causes that i'm prepared to die for but no causes that i'm prepared to kill for yet. The style of life is a unity because it has grown out of the difficulties of early life, especially among we blacks and out of the striving for a goal. Let's all overlook the past and mistakes of those who believe they're superior than others and get together as i beleive we can create a new Beijing for every Nigerians here. And behind everyone who behaves as if he were superior to others, we can suspect a feeling of inferiority which calls for very special efforts of concealment. It is as if a man feared that he was too small and walked on his toes to make himself seem tall. So pls, let's all get together and contribute to Nigerian community progress in Beijing.
<<

Allen Jay

Post Sun Oct 24, 2010 8:04 am

NIGERIAN COMMUNITY IN BEIJING.

The only goal i set my mind striving for in Beijing is unity among Nigerians of any tribes "Though there are many causes that i'm prepared to die for but no causes that i'm prepared to kill for yet. The style of life is a unity because it has grown out of the difficulties of early life, especially among we blacks and out of the striving for a goal. Let's all overlook the past and mistakes of those who believe they're superior than others and get together as i beleive we can create a new Beijing for every Nigerians here. And behind everyone who behaves as if he were superior to others, we can suspect a feeling of inferiority which calls for very special efforts of concealment. It is as if a man feared that he was too small and walked on his toes to make himself seem tall. So pls, let's all get together and contribute to Nigerian community progress in Beijing.

Return to Beijing Faajihouse