Cheap date or Romantic?

<<

sirtopy

Post Thu Jul 01, 2010 1:16 am

Re: Cheap date or Romantic?

trust me Mrs Wade i think am pretty good at telling when a woman is BS'ing me.. been in the game too long
<<

Mrs.Wade

Post Thu Jul 01, 2010 1:24 am

@Sirtopy, if u say so
<<

MSuave

Post Thu Jul 01, 2010 1:54 am

Am mad late and all buh.. i hope this was not the first date!..if it was, then thats a warning signal to run ..he is selfish and controlling! wtf ...i give props for at least not taking you to all you can eat buffet..buh dang how much is desert at red lobster..$6 dollars???.. SMH!..

As per the walking thing..maybe he was trying to be romantic???.

#just thoughts..
What is mine is all mine!
<<

preciouzlov3

Post Thu Jul 01, 2010 2:10 am

@ Mrs wade: about y'all walking am guessing he just wanted to spend more time with u cause if u take d train or cab u going get home faster n theres surelly going be a 3rd party listeing on ur conversation.
And also walking is good for the health after eating all those combo for dinner :D.

U know u could have also disagreed on walking n make a choice n decide to take a train or cab since he made all d decisions (such as ordering d whole food) during dinner.
if u like like d guy just think about everything he did on that date on a positive mind not negative mind( i.e thinking n getting mad hes a cheap ass)
<<

RoyalT

Post Thu Jul 01, 2010 2:24 am

So, I read through everyone's comments and I couldnt help but laugh.
Here's my 2 cents:

I actually went on a date with a guy and he ordered my meal. He used the same line "I recommend this". I thought it was weird and I know he was tryna save money, but I didnt hold it against him. It's understandable.
Unfortunately, I didnt enjoy what he ordered, but still, I didnt hold it against him, not really.
Now, if he had gone ahead to order a desert and ask us to share, now, that is over doing it. And is straight out CHEAP!. If he can't afford two plates, he could have just ordered 4 the chick and called it a day. I don't know you like that, y will I eat out of the same plate with you on the FIRST date??? CHHIILLLL!!!

Few more things:
DO NOT expect me to split the bill if its the first date. You ask me out, YOU pay 4 my meal, Period! @ least on the first date.
Also, there's nothing wrong in a guy opening doors for me. I'm not gonna say that he looses points for not doing it, but he def gains some for doing it.

Believe me, I can afford to pay for the both of us,and I can open the doors myself, but it's just the chivalry of it all. Call me old school if you may. But unfortunately, as they say, chivalry is dead!.

COnclusion: Homeboy is CHEAP!

That's all folks!
<<

santony2k

Post Thu Jul 01, 2010 2:43 am

my question to poster....who decided on redlobster? :lol:
WIth FORCE or By FORCE. May the FORCE be with you!
<<

Mrs.Wade

Post Thu Jul 01, 2010 6:33 pm

@ RoyalTT..u r a correct girl jare...
<<

santony2k

Post Fri Jul 02, 2010 8:32 am

funny how we pick and choose when to be old school and new school. Not a personal attack but, look at the statement below
"Believe me, I can afford to pay for the both of us,and I can open the doors myself, but it's just the chivalry of it all. Call me old school if you may. But unfortunately, as they say, chivalry is dead!."

Can someone now tell me what is wrong with it?
Thank you.
WIth FORCE or By FORCE. May the FORCE be with you!
<<

Iya ijo

Post Fri Jul 09, 2010 12:05 am

Any dude that takes me to redlobster on a first date surely wont get a second. Why not just take me to McDonalds....nonsense
<<

Wole

Post Sat Jul 10, 2010 1:07 pm

Where are you getting the preconception that red lobster is a cheap date? The last time I was there, I spend nothing less than $60. How much does a man have to pay for you not to consider the date cheap?
Any dude that takes me to redlobster on a first date surely wont get a second. Why not just take me to McDonalds....nonsense
Not defined by levels, classified by elevating heights.
PreviousNext

Return to Dating, Love, Relationships & Romance