Cheap date or Romantic?

<<

ceceebabe

Post Tue Jul 13, 2010 12:22 am

Re: Cheap date or Romantic?

@ mrs wade: i feel ur pain, u r indeed lucky tht u haven't invest too time and energy on the guy.....it definitely not romantic; it is cheap and inconsiderate....pls make sure u passed on a message to the guy tht: what happened on the date night is not acceptable....period! @wole: redlobster is semi-cheap; bugerking and others r cheap....take me to "butter" and ur wallet will thank u.
<<

Aremo

Post Tue Jul 13, 2010 4:07 pm

In this crazy economy, for a first date and i barely know u, am gonna be a lil cautious with my wallet not because i cant afford it or am cheap, its like investment u want to tread carefully. So,if i take take u to red lobsters and i like u and u look promising next date u get something better, we progressing; on the other hand, first date 5 star restaurant u annoy the shit out me, am waiting impatiently for it to be over, is like burning money for fire. With that being said first date is like a sport dont just think about offence, a lil D help...Guys watch out for MRS WADE, she is like a BIMA is high maintence
<<

Wole

Post Tue Jul 13, 2010 4:42 pm

We might as well call a spade a spade, this is high class prostitution. Did you notice that none of these girls mentioned “love”; all I keep hearing is money, money, cheap date, and money. Why waste your time and the guy’s time if all you care about is how much he can spend on you? Just take the cash and handle your business. :evil:
Not defined by levels, classified by elevating heights.
<<

steffyjb1

Post Tue Jul 13, 2010 5:40 pm

okayy....so ppl are saying that if a guy takes you out to dinner and expects sex, and you give it, its a form of high prostitution...well what are relationships?
Just because you put a label on it, doesnt mean its different. Example..You and your boyfriend go out to dinner, and he pays, than you go back to his place, and "make love". Isnt that a form of prostitution? He paid for dinner, and you go back to his place to spend some time together. Just because you have the label of boyfriend/girlfriend doesnt make it any different.
You can argue that relationships are not about sex, and its two people getting to know each other. True, but dont you know your friends? Just because you are in a relationship doesnt mean youre getting to know someone better than you would out of one.
At the end of the day, dating/relationships IS a form of prostitution. Its an acceptable form, but none the less, its still prostitution, and yes, we are all prostitutes. Wether it be Red Lobster or a five star restaruant, we all have a price
<<

ceceebabe

Post Tue Jul 13, 2010 6:20 pm

@wole: u mention high class prostitution.... u need to take that back cos it is first date not the twentieth date. love got nothing to do with first date....first date simply means u likes what u see and hear, so u want to see and hear more, and my job is to be there late or on time.... so u implying that every girls u ask out to a date is for the reason that u love them? First date is a first impression: first impression last longer....it might mean nothing to u guys, but it means something to the women. u know I have a mind of my own so I should be able to order from the menu and I don't know if u have mononucleosis or tuberculosis so we shouldn't be sharing desert.... why not impress me on the first date then I will decide if want ur kissing disease.
<<

santony2k

Post Wed Jul 14, 2010 11:39 am

Everyone wants to get the best from the simple situation. Since when did first dates get out of control like this? Guys and gals, if you are going on a first date, do like I do - cheap, smart and safe, don't go to a private dinner or his/her house, go somewhere public while still private, somewhere you can bounce and leave if you find out he's not what you expected, somewhere not too expensive. E.g. pool, comedy etc.

thats my philosophy.
WIth FORCE or By FORCE. May the FORCE be with you!
<<

bdiamond85

Post Sun Aug 08, 2010 8:54 pm

not only is he cheap but he's also controling....next :roll:
Previous

Return to Dating, Love, Relationships & Romance