Cheap date or Romantic?

<<

Mrs.Wade

Post Thu Jul 01, 2010 12:14 am

Cheap date or Romantic?

Let's say you meet this guy who is everything and more and you guys hit it off right away.
Nice body and face, very respectful and great conversationist.
On your first date, he takes you to Red lobster for dinner and you guys are having a great time. When it's time to order your food, he orders for you before you can speak up. According to him, his recommendation was a great selection. The food comes and you really enjoy the meal so you didn't mind that he ordered your food. It's time to order dessert and he orders again. Only this time he orders one dessert and when the dessert comes, he asks the waiter for an extra spoon so you can both share the dessert.
Is he cheap or romantic?
Would you stay or run?
LMAO
<<

Wole

Post Thu Jul 01, 2010 12:16 am

Re: Cheap date or Romantic?

I will say romantic and you are a thief..lol , pity the boy now:lol:
Not defined by levels, classified by elevating heights.
<<

steffyjb1

Post Thu Jul 01, 2010 12:19 am

Hmmmm..i would say cheap for the fact that this guy picks and controls the date. He should have recommended and entre or dessert, instead of automatically ordering it....and p.s. its red lobster...there is nothing spectacular or crazy where you would HAVE to try this one dish.
<<

Mrs.Wade

Post Thu Jul 01, 2010 12:26 am

@ Wole you r a goat and Im not a thief..the boy is cheap as hell..on the way home he made us walk instead of taking a train or cab..So I ended up burning all that food I just ate. I guess he got his money's worth..EL Cheapo
<<

sirtopy

Post Thu Jul 01, 2010 12:27 am

Naija women and long throat.. u just ate a whole meal by yourself so why even complain about sharing dessert
<<

steffyjb1

Post Thu Jul 01, 2010 12:31 am

Umm..have you seen a reb lobster desert??? its meant for one person. and REd Lobster is not so expensive where you cant buy two deserts. IF thats the case and you cant afford it, then you shouldnt go out. stay home and order take out. They give free fortune cookies :)
<<

sirtopy

Post Thu Jul 01, 2010 12:34 am

its not about it being expensive.. if he couldnt afford it am sure he could have cooked up an idea of feeding you white rice and honey at his apartment but he didnt.

isnt it the thought that counts anyway, the fact that he thought u proper enough to take you out on a date should be enough to seal the deal.
<<

Mrs.Wade

Post Thu Jul 01, 2010 12:36 am

Naija men and their foolish antics..who the hell told u i want to share dessert on a first or second date? What if I just wanted to be a fat ass and eat it all by myself. And if Im taking time out of my day to hang out with yo for some hours than it better be worth my while. Y'all be acting like you doing us a favor by taking us out and being a gentleman. If you are gonna be taking me out then be ready to go all out..
<<

steffyjb1

Post Thu Jul 01, 2010 12:37 am

YEah, but the thought was not properly executed. I rather have my man cook me dinner, and show me a good time without spending money, than be cheap and order stuff for me. And why couldnt this girl pay too...she should be able to feed her damm self....just saying.
<<

preciouzlov3

Post Thu Jul 01, 2010 12:39 am

haha....i will say he's being smart with his money :) , he doesn't want her to order something mad expensive and he won't have enough money for the whole date and he will end up looking stupid when the check comes.

forreal though some girls being ordering expensive stuffs n won"t even finish d damn food @ d end of d date..

and also i feel sharing of d desert could be romantic depending on the type of desert but overall the guy is just trying to save his precious MONEY , @least he tried he took her to redlobster and not Mcdonalds :lol:
Next

Return to Dating, Love, Relationships & Romance