pre-nup

<<

ceceebabe

Post Fri Jan 28, 2011 9:42 pm

pre-nup

Question: i have a girlfriend going ballistic right now!!! her boyfriend of eight years finally proposed. she is so excited when he proposed, and she started the wedding preparation. she have spent half of life saving towards the wedding, but her husband supposed to be recently had a coffee meeting with my gf saying he thinks they should sign a 10yrs prenup.... she is so mad: that she does not want to get married anymore...idk if she is overreacting or she is doing the right thing by cutting off the wedding... let me give u guys a little background based on the couple: they met @ college during their undergrad years; they both major in biology, and the guy went to pharmacy school along the line, so he is making six figure right now while my gf teaches high school students. According to my gf, she pays her dues, so she deserve more than the prenup.
<<

Wole

Post Fri Jan 28, 2011 11:26 pm

Re: pre-nup

I wouldn't tell my wife to be to sign a prenuptial agreement because it is disrespectful. However, I strongly believe if you came into the relationship with a thong and a pair of slipper, you should only take that thong and slipper with you when u leave .
Not defined by levels, classified by elevating heights.
<<

bdiamond85

Post Fri Jan 28, 2011 11:31 pm

i dnt believe in prenups period.marriage is 2ppl becoming 1union. i think ur freinds actions r a justified
<<

Wole

Post Fri Jan 28, 2011 11:34 pm

So you believe in joint account Bdiamond ?
Not defined by levels, classified by elevating heights.
<<

bdiamond85

Post Fri Jan 28, 2011 11:36 pm

a joint account for da household bills yes,y not?
<<

sayo

Post Sat Jan 29, 2011 1:24 am

shes definately not overreacting, i cant believe his telling the gal he wants to be with to sign a prenup, i do support her actions. they should just sit down and talk about it again. i would have prblly done the same by calling off the wedding but i still think she needs to chill and not overact.

and jesse yes wats bad in a joint account? i do agree to a joint account.

Return to Dating, Love, Relationships & Romance